10 November, 2006

I don't have ONE

Today...I blog; just for the sake of blogging.
I have no title...I have no idea...and I have no audience.
The auditorium is empty. Deserving no applause of pity.
Ironicaly, only a pianist indulging his masterpiece. Pathetically.

I tried to blog on any restaurant in town that i've ever visited...to share the delicacies with others. But I've failed. Why? coz there's aint any "delicious" moments that i could recall at the moment or...maybe they just don't exist in the first place. Except, along with my shadow, crunching the crispy, spicy &....(well, you know better) KFC's chicken yesterday.

I tried to blog on any Holiday Paradise...barely, to share the cozy sunshine and crystal clear sea water, where school of tropical fishes surrounding me, giving me warm welcome. But my dream will just goes on and physically stucked in a dry lecture hall listening to monotoneous speeches and the noisy old air-cond being the white background noice.

Well, i guess...
I can only share a splendid piece with...nobody(i forgot...i have noone here but only me). Anyway, it's abook with a story on "Tuesday with Morrie"...
I wonder, maybe I'm the last one who read it...

Oh gosh...my laziness started to encounter. Like how it used to defeat my determine on completing assignments. Now my Blog is his next prey. Well...

For the moment, musics kept in play...hoping one to stay.
Though...and still
Only echoes in empty hall...and the pianist who almost fall.

Bow...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ღ mk | serene ღ said...

bloggin for the sake of bloggin.. geng la u.. when pinjam me the book?

2:47 AM  
Blogger Raina said...

i'm going to read Tuesdays with Morrie over the xmas holidays, i wanna recommend u a book, titled "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho, or in french "L'alchemiste" hehehe

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home