13 November, 2006

The One

Name : Yap May Kuan
D.O.B : 10th Oct 1984 (A librian indeed)
Nick : Foxy( dun ever try to have any eyes contact with her for more than 10 secs)
Compliment : The Beautiful MSN Queen


I would like to thank Ms. Yap May Kuan for being my first reader...without her, my blog page wouldn't have gone so far(though there's only 4 blogs).

Disclaimer : This post will be held on my blog for 100 days, as my appreciation toward her kind attention on my blog.

Thank You.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i was quite mad initially.. but after readin all the fake compliments u wrote, i feel a bit relieved.. kakakaka.. thanks for postin it for 10 days..!! smuackkss

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.... tis kinda of "FO" wana sell.. .. .. .. sweat ==''

FOC also don wan lar..

1:25 AM  
Blogger MZ said...

Dear Mr. D.

Do u have a blog...oh u do...

Please buzz off...U r the Malaysian that asking everything for free..

joking...but i'll mean it for the second time.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home