29 January, 2007

My Monday "Blue"




Once, I used to have the annoying Monday Blue like everyone does in the working classs. But since I've tendered my resignation letter...my Monday Blue has been lighten into this sky blue.
...
Being different than the others and like being different than others, I enjoy every Monday. No one will fight for the desktop with me, not even the TV, whilst the shopping mall will never be crowded like the weekends, and I will always get to purchase my movie ticket from any cinema in town. As long as I don't meet the jams, my Monday is perfect.
...
But for most, I prefer to sit back and relax, on my armchair, with my icy cola and lengthy law texts which will soon put me into sleep. And, this blueish sky will always be part of the picture. I'm glad to have my peaceful monday...and of coz, my lazy saturday as well. Haa...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home