18 November, 2006

One more try...


Today,
I was hit by a haunting critic...
The one that I was hiding from all these years.
Of sure, I knew it will strangle me one day.
But yet, armoured to any ambush designated for the day.
Cunningly, it has chosen today the day, to put me in great fear...
Triumphal, assassinated my pride in the chilly morning.
Disasterous, me tangled throughout the gloomy evening.
I felt so helpless to it.
My brain went dead for minutes.
Experienced suffocation at next.
I thought I had collapsed...
Suprisingly, miracles do happen now and then...
My determined heart dragged along courage & so.
In riot, protesting for the freedom of my will & soul.
A huge insubordination cried out revolution to battle the foe.
Now, I've repicked my motivation...to retain my lost confidence.
Then, a slight change in my stratergies.
And again, I aim for my victory.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Raina said...

We all have to face our fears at some point.. but we'll go through this together :) and congratulations! we won today! its a good warm up! and remember, each of us contributed to the win, and i know our judge meant well when he criticised us, coz he would want us to win the next round :)

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

halo, ivan!
u blog too..! :) permission to add you on my link?

just here to congratulate you on the first win ^^
as i've mentioned to raina - full steam, ahead!

3:36 AM  
Blogger MZ said...

Lovely Shobana,

Permitted. Please proceed.
Thanks for the support.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home